|Mrs Lyon (Mon, Tues, Weds) / Mrs McCarthy (Thurs & Fri)||Mrs J Card (HLTA)|
Our topic this Autumn term is Who am I? In class, we will be looking at ourselves. This will include drawing self-portraits, writing an autobiography and thinking about our different personalities. We will also learn about significant figures within history including Nelson Mandela and David Attenborough.
Within DT, we will be exploring different fruits and vegetables. We will practice using skills such as chopping, peeling and grating and investigate a range of textures and flavours. Using this knowledge the children will then design and make healthy muffins.
Reminders and Routines
- Homework activities will be sent home every Friday, to be collected the following Friday.
- We encourage daily reading. Please try to listen to your child read at least three times a week.
- Once your child has shared their book at home, they can exchange it for a new one in class.
- Please bring in a named water bottle and a named healthy snack.
- Please remember to label all of your child's school uniform/belongings.
- Children should come to school dressed in their PE kit on Tuesday and Thursday. Children should come to school wearing their PE kits.