|Mrs H Lyon (M-W), Mrs E McCarthy (T-F)||Mrs W. Clarke|
|Miss L Mawby||Mrs A. Fox|
|Mrs K Hanlon||Mrs R. Wiggins (HLTA)|
This term our two 'mini' topics will be Monster Mayhem, and 'We will remember'
We will be writing and performing some humorous poetry before learning all about Florence Nightingale and practicing our letter writing skills. We'll also be making monster hand puppets, which will no doubt take a lot of concentration as we sew them together!'
Reminders and Routines
- Read at least 3 times per week with an adult at home.
- Practice counting in 2s, 5s and 10s.
- Friday - please check the year 1/2 home learning platform to find this week's homework
- Please remember to bring a water bottle and a healthy morning snack to school every day.
- Mrs Lyon and Mrs McCarthy- Thursday and Friday.
- Mrs Hanlon - Wednesday and Thursday
- Miss Mawby -Wednesday and Thursday
Year 1 and 2 had fun this week designing their own odd socks for anti-bullying!