|Mrs H Lyon (M-W), Mrs E McCarthy (T-F)||Mrs W. Clarke|
|Miss L Mawby||Mrs A. Fox|
|Mrs K Hanlon||Mrs R. Wiggins (HLTA)|
Our current topic is 'Don't worry, be happy'.
We will be basing our learning around several texts that that explore our feelings and emotions as we settle back into our school routine.
Reminders and Routines
- Read at least 3 times per week with an adult at home.
- Practice counting in 2s, 5s and 10s.
- Friday - please check the year 1/2 home learning platform to find this week's homework
- Please remember to bring a water bottle and a healthy morning snack to school every day.
- Mrs Lyon and Mrs McCarthy- Monday and Thursday.
- Mrs Hanlon - Monday and Tuesday
- Miss Mawby -Monday and Friday.
Websites to support learning
Phonics play https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
Top Marks https://www.topmarks.co.uk/
BBC supermovers https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers/ks1-collection/zbr4scw
Oxford Owl https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/