|Mrs L Childs||Mrs N Luff|
|Mrs M Perkins||Mrs S McEwan|
|Mrs K Goodwin (HLTA)|
We are linking in with the new Erasmus+ project and thinking about the countries in Europe that we are working with. This time these countries are: Serbia, Lithuania, Poland and Italy.
In our lessons we are finding out where these countries are located and about the geographical and cultural features of them.
To further enjoy this topic, we are linking our English lessons to the subject by reading, “Kensuke’s Kingdom” which tells of a young boy and his family who sets off to travel around the world.
Reminders and Routines
- Children should be reading at least 5 times a week - please ask them to tell you what they are reading about.
- Children should be practising their time tables - including the related division facts. This could be done using Time Tables Rockstars.
- Children should be learning their spellings every day so that they are known "for life".
- When they come to school, they need to bring a water bottle.
- Take time during the week to complete their homework - they will get a piece of Maths and English each week. You can always check what homework has been set by looking in Google Classroom.
- PE will take place on Monday.
- Children should come to school dressed in thier PE Kit.
We will add more as the year progresses.