|Mrs M Gibson||Mrs J Webb (HLTA)|
|Mrs M Perkins||Mrs R Walford|
|Mrs S McEwan|
Our topic this term is Natural Disasters. We will be learning about the causes and consequences of natural disasters around the world, including droughts, floods, earthquakes and tsunamis. This work links in with our whole class reading text, ‘Escaping the Giant Wave’.
Reminders and Routines
- Children should be reading at least 5 times a week - please ask them to tell you what they are reading about.
- Children should be practising their time tables - including the related division facts. This could be done using Time Tables Rockstars.
- Children should be learning their spellings every day so that they are known "for life".
- When they come to school, they need to bring a water bottle, their reading book and blue spelling books.
- Take time during the week to complete their homework - they will get a piece of Maths and English each week. You can always check what homework has been set by looking in Google Classroom.
- PE will take place on Wednesday and Friday.
- Children should come to school dressed in thier PE Kit.
Learning Topic Pictures
We will add more as the year progresses.