Glory Farm Primary School Vision
Learning Together To Ensure Every Child Is The Best They Can Be
- We are ambitious and ensure the best possible outcomes by expecting all children to achieve high standards in all areas of the curriculum.
- We strongly believe in a cross-curricular approach to our curriculum that ensures that every child has the knowledge and skills necessary to engage and inspire them to deepen their understanding.
- We work together as a whole school community involving all stakeholders in providing high quality experiences for every child.
- We provide the cultural capital every child needs to ensure that they become engaged in the world and can make informed decisions about their own life choices.
- We believe in the value of respect for all and celebrate diversity both within our school community but also beyond into the wider world.
- We believe passionately in the importance of inclusion and equality for every child and every adult and consistently strive to ensure that these values are at the heart of everything we do.
- We believe in promoting children’s physical, social, emotional and mental health needs in order to support their development and every child feels happy and safe.
- We strive to be a leader in the local community ensuring that we are outward facing and communicate clearly to ensure our vision is shared with all.