Glory Farm School Uniform Information
- Grey skirt, school trousers / shorts or pinafore dress
- White polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt / jumper or cardigan with or without logo (no hoods please).
- Red gingham checked school dress
- Red / Grey tights or red / grey / white socks
- Sleeper or stud earrings only. No jewellery of any other kind.
Items can be bought with or without the school logo.
To order Glory Farm embroidered uniform and book bags please visit:
Shoes and Footwear
- Proper black school shoes.
Fashion shoes, heeled shoes and flip flops are not suitable for running about at break times or for climbing on the adventure play equipment and therefore should not be worn to school.
PE and Games Kit
- White round necked t-shirt
- Navy blue shorts / PE skirt / jogging bottoms / leggings.
- Navy blue jumper - with or without Glory Farm logo (no hoods for health and safety reasons)
- Plimsolls for indoor use or training shoes for outside.
- A one piece bathing costume or swimming trunks must be worn.
- Bikinis and swimming shorts are not suitable for children learning to swim.
- A towel and swimming hat should also be brought to school in a drawstring bag.
For health and safety reasons the wearing of jewellery is forbidden and it should be removed for swimming. If children have newly pierced ears they should cover the studs with Elastoplast dressings, provided from home.
- Children with long hair must tie their hair back in a ponytail or plaits etc. This is to prevent hair from being a distraction and to help prevent the spread of head lice.
- Hair should be a natural colour.
- In hot weather please put sun cream on your child before they come to school. We are unable to apply sun cream to them on your behalf.
- Please provide your child with a named sun hat.
If you wish to purchase PE bags or swim hats, these can be purchased via ParentPay. Please specify in the notes field what you would like to buy and pay the total amount due. PE Bags £2.50 each Swim Hats £1 each. The school office will be notified of the items you have purchased and they will be distributed to your child.
Art and DT
- When children are concentrating on their work of art they do not always think about where the glue or paint may end up!
- Please provide your child with an apron, oversized t-shirt or one of Dad’s oldshirts to use when doing art projects.
Please ensure all uniform is clearly named.